The submission is now closed. For any query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country
– Phone number with whatsapp access
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Preferred Presentation type: Oral or Poster
- Abstract title – must be in Title Case
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words including acknowledgements.
- Abstracts should clearly state: Objective, Methodology, Results, Conclusions and keywords
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- The presentation must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
- Submissions may not contain patient names, hospital ID numbers or other identifying information.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website.
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
- Presenting authors must be registered. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fee will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the Abstract Book.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
The author should agree to the following:
- Previewing this abstract and that all information is correct and accepting that the content cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and awareness that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- The submitting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.