Please Visit this link and read carefully before applying for Pakistani visa
Kindly look in to list of countries, to locate your country,
You can apply for two types of visas online:
First Time (New): You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension: You can apply for a visa extension if you possess a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
Citizens of the countries listed here are eligible to apply for this visa
You can also avail business visa o arrival, Please check your eligibility here.
- Proof of registration of company which is extending invitation (SECP/ Chamber of Commerce Certificate)
- Any of the following:
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of a respective foreign country
- Invitation letter from business organization duly recommended by concerned trade organization in Pakistan – In order to get this REQUIRED DOCUMENT – Please apply through Pakistan’s E-Business Invitation Letter System – For More Details PLEASE CLICK HERE!
- Recommendation letter by the honorary investment counselor of BOI/Commercial Attaché
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for a visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- A Business Visa may be granted for up to 5 years.
- A Business Visa is valid for Multiple Entries in Pakistan
- Entry for Business Visa List countries: 24 Hours (Working Hours)
- Entry for Non-Business Visa List countries: 4 Weeks (Working days)
Extension: 4 Weeks (Working days)